Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Contest on www.lesleyannemcleod.com

Regency romance number seven--The Education of Portia--is finished! I sent it to my editor a couple of days ago, and I was even ahead of schedule by a week. I'm glad it's done; now I can do all the things that I've been putting off because of lack of time!

Shakoriel is working on the cover for Portia. It's going to be really great--the hero and heroine are often at loggerheads and Shakoriel has captured that perfectly. I can't wait to display the cover.

I have a new contest on my website. I am giving away a paperback copy of Georgette Heyer's great Regency novel, Venetia. You can see the book at www.lesleyannemcleod.com/contest.html Venetia is one of my all-time favourites; if you haven't read it, you are in for a treat. Please sign the guestbook at my website www.lesleyannemcleod.com to be entered for the prize draw.

Shakoriel has done another Regency fashion colouring picture for the colouring book. There are four pictures now; we are aiming for twenty. I am going to post my own coloured versions so you can see how they can look. We are talking of doing a paper doll as well--paper dolls are another of my passions.

I have finished another book trailer; it's for my 'Novel Byte' from Uncial Press titled Comet Wine. You can view the trailer on my youtube page at http://www.youtube.com/regencylady or on the Comet Wine page on my website at http://www.lesleyannemcleod.com/novelettescometwine.html

I'm also catching up with reading now that I am finished The Education of Portia. Next time I'll report on a couple of Regency books I'm enjoying.

No comments: